Welcome to Happy Go Ducky! We are delighted that you are interested in purchasing some of our beloved toys.
Before proceeding with an order, please take some time to carefully read through our Terms and Conditions below to make sure you understand and accept them.
By completing our Childcare Enquiry form and placing an order with us, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our Childcare Terms and Conditions.
We pride ourselves on being transparent, open and honest and we look forward to developing a lasting business relationship with you and assisting you whenever you need it along the way.
We are the exclusive importer and distributor in Australia for nearly all of our trusted brands.
All of our toys are tested and comply with all European and International codes and safety standards under EN71.
To qualify for Childcare discounts, you must be a valid Childcare or Early Learning Centre and by agreeing to our terms and conditions you certify that you are such.
IMPORTANT: Please note that AFTERPAY & ZIPPAYservicesare for our retail customers only. Any orders processed using these services will incur an additional processing fee of 10%.
Please note: We will invoice you separately for your shipping costs once you have placed your order so please select 'WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS ONLY' under shipping method so that no shipping is charged at the checkout.
Creating An Account:
Prior to placing an order, you will need to complete our Enquiry Form
. Once we have approved your request, you will receive an email with a link to activate your account and choose a password. You will then be able to log in to your account via our website and place your order. You MUST log in PRIOR to commencing your order otherwise the appropriate discount will not be applied.
Orders & Shipping:
- Most orders (if all items are in stock) will be shipped within approximately 24 - 48 hours.
- Depending on the items and the size of your order we may need to ship your order on pallets or in more than one box, so some of your items may arrive separately. We may also pack some items in with others to save on space and shipping costs so it is your responsibility to check EVERY box once you receive them to ensure you have accounted for all your stock. We cannot be held responsible for stock that has gone missing due to not checking your stock properly.
- All shipping fees will be inclusive of insurance to cover loss or damage. If you request your order to be shipped without insurance, you accept that we are not liable for any loss or damage during transit and therefore no replacements or refunds will be issued.
- Any changes to your order must be communicated with us directly within 48 hours. Please contact us on: 0420 389 594 to ensure we receive your changes in time.
- For small to medium sized packages, we will carefully pack, organise shipping and send your order ASAP. We currently use Fastway Couriers, Sendle and TNT for our Australian customers and DHL for our New Zealand and International customers (up to 20kg) unless other arrangements are made at your request.
- For larger, heavier packages we may contact you PRIOR to shipping to confirm costs and take payment. Your order will then be shipped once payment has been accepted.
- If your order contains PRE-ORDERED items then ALL items will be shipped together once our stock has arrived. We are happy to organise shipment of the in stock items separately at your request.
We will invoice you separately for shipping costs. Please select 'WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS ONLY' at the checkout when you place your order. Once we have packed and weighted your items we will then email you your invoice for payment.
- If you prefer to collect your order from us, we are more than happy to arrange this for you. Collection is from our warehouse which is located in Rosebery, NSW. Once your order is packed we will provide you with the collection address and times.
Price is per item and inclusive of GST and EXCLUDING freight. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind, so please choose carefully.
- We accept payments made via Paypal or Credit Cardthrough our website. Payments made with Paypal will incur a processing fee of 4.4% which will be included in your shipping invoice.
AFTERPAY and ZIPPAY services are for retail customers only, although they will still appear at checkout. Any wholesale orders processed using these services will incur an additional processing fee of 10% which will be invoiced to you separately.
- Full payment must be made PRIOR to your order being shipped.
- Failure to make payments on time (including shipping fees) may result in your order being retained until outstanding monies have been paid in full.
Returns & Faulty Items:
Imagery & Content:
- It is your responsibility to check all stock as soon as you receive it to ensure there is no damage, all items are correct and nothing is missing.
- If you do receive a damaged item, please contact us asap (within 48 hrs) via email and include relevant pictures of each item.
- We will then organise a replacement or credit where applicable.
- If an item is being returned to us, you will need to make sure it is covered by insurance where applicable. We are not liable for any loss or damage which occurs during transit back to us.
- The period for returning faulty goods is within 7 days of your delivery and must be communicated with us prior. If you fail to notify us of a faulty item that you've received, within the 7 day period, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods.
- We welcome you to share any of the images that appear on our social media (Instagram or Facebook) as long as all appropriate tags and credits (ie the original owner of the image) are included in the image and caption (including Happy Go Ducky). If you are ever unsure, please check with us or the orginal owner of the image for clarification and or permission.
- Any of the 'lifestyle' (image styled with other toys, decor, children etc) images on our website remain the property of Happy Go Ducky and are not to be copied or duplicated in anyway.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order at any time if we find that a centre has been misleading or deliberately violated our Terms and Conditions.
All of our toys are handmade in Europe using locally and ethically sourced materials. Please keep in mind that as is the nature with handmade items, there may be slight variances with each product. This is of course what makes them so special and unique!
All of our wooden toys are made from FSC certified timber and all of the paints, glues, oils and wax finishes are non toxic and vegetable or water based.
We are always here should you need any assistance. For further information about any of our brands or if you have any questions, please contact us directly by phone: Vojta Mob: 0420 389 594, Amy Mob: 0424368770 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Go Ducky Toys ABN:77920700150