Welcome! We are delighted that you are interested in stocking some of our beloved brands.
Before proceeding with a Wholesale order, please take some time to carefully read through our Terms and Conditions below to make sure you understand and accept them.
By completing our Wholesale Enquiry form and placing an order with us, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our Wholesale Terms and Conditions.
We pride ourselves on being transparent, open and honest with all our business dealings and we look forward to developing a lasting business relationship with you and assisting you whenever we can along the way.
We are the exclusive importer and distributor in Australia and New Zealand for the following brands:
- Kubi Dubi
- Miva Vacov
- Archa Program
All of our toys are tested and comply with all European and International codes and safety standards under EN71.
To qualify for wholesale purchases, you must be a valid retail business (online or bricks and mortar) and by agreeing to our terms and conditions you certify that you are such. Our products cannot be sold on third party sites such as Etsy, Ebay, Amazon etc.
IMPORTANT: Please note that AFTERPAY & ZIPPAYservicesare for our retail customers only. Any wholesale orders processed using these services will incur an additional processing fee of 10%.
Please note: We will invoice you separately for your shipping costs once you have placed your order so please select 'WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS ONLY' under shipping method so that no shipping is charged at the checkout.
Minimum Order Amount & Quantities:
Our minimum order dollar amount to qualify for wholesale pricing is $300 including GST (excludes shipping).
Our minimum order quantity amount per item varies depending on the item - note: you will not be able to add an item to your cart unless you have reached the minimum quantity.
Creating An Account:
Prior to placing an order, you will need to complete our Enquiry Form
. Once we have approved your request, you will receive an email with a link to activate your account and choose a password. You will then be able to log in to your wholesale account via our website and place your order. You MUST
log in PRIOR to commencing your order otherwise the appropriate wholesale pricing will not be applied.
Orders & Shipping:
- Due to the time it takes to produce and ship our products from Europe to Australia, larger orders can take up to approximately 3 months to arrive and be shipped to you (this will be communicated with you when your are placing an order). If you require larger quantities than what we have in our stock, please contact us directly so we can make arrangements for you.
- Most orders (if all items are in stock) will be shipped within approximately 24 - 48 hours.
- Depending on the items and the size of your order we may need to ship your order on pallets or in more than one box, so some of your items may arrive separately. We may also pack some items in with others to save on space and shipping costs so it is your responsibility to check EVERY box once you receive them to ensure you have accounted for all your stock. We cannot be held responsible for stock that has gone missing due to not checking your stock properly.
IMPORTANT: Due to the fact that we are shipping items in bulk, we will be shipping your items so they arrive safely to you, HOWEVER they will not be packed and ready to send straight to your customer. It is your responsibilty to check and re-pack items where necessary so that they are secure and safe for shipping to your customer.
- All shipping fees will be inclusive of insurance to cover loss or damage. If you request your order to be shipped without insurance, you accept that we are not liable for any loss or damage during transit and therefore no replacements or refunds will be issued.
- Any additional charges from the carrier will be invoiced to you.
- Any changes to your order must be communicated with us directly within 48 hours. Please contact us on: 0420 389 594 to ensure we receive your changes in time.
- You acknowledge that if items are ordered and shipped to Australia specifically for you, we may not permit you to vary or cancel your order without incurring a fee. In these cases we may also take a non-refundable deposit - this will be discussed with you prior if required.
- For small to medium sized packages, we will carefully pack, organise shipping and send your order ASAP. We currently use Fastway Couriers, Sendle and TNT for our Australian customers and DHL for our New Zealand and International customers (up to 20kg) unless other arrangements are made at your request.
- For larger, heavier packages we may contact you PRIOR to shipping to confirm costs and take payment. Your order will then be shipped once payment has been accepted.
- If your order contains PRE-ORDERED items then ALL items will be shipped together once our stock has arrived. We are happy to organise shipment of the in stock items separately at your request.
We will invoice you separately for shipping costs. Please select 'WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS ONLY' at the checkout when you place your order. Once we have packed and weighted your items we will then email you your invoice for payment.
- If you prefer to collect your order from us, we are more than happy to arrange this for you. Collection is from our warehouse which is located in Rosebery, NSW. Once your order is packed we will provide you with the collection address and times.
- Please note that we do not offer drop shipping at this time.
Price is per item and inclusive of GST and EXCLUDING freight. Prices are subject to change without notice so please check our site regularly to ensure your pricing is up to date.
All products will have the RRP listed next to the Wholesale price when you are logged into your account. Products can only be resold at the same RRP. If you decide to discount products due to a sale in your store, the discount should not exceed more than 20% below the RRP. Permission for special sale events beyond the 20% discount or any other adjustments in pricing must be communicated with us prior.
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind, so please choose carefully.
- We accept payments made via Paypal or Credit Cardthrough our website. Payments made with Paypal will incur a processing fee of 4.4% which will be included in your shipping invoice.
AFTERPAY and ZIPPAY services are for retail customers only, although they will still appear at checkout. Any wholesale orders processed using these services will incur an additional processing fee of 10% which will be invoiced to you separately.
- Full payment must be made PRIOR to your order being shipped.
- Failure to make payments on time (including shipping fees) may result in your order being retained until outstanding monies have been paid in full.
- Custom orders require a 50% deposit when placing your order. This amount is non-refundable.
Returns & Faulty Items:
- It is your responsibility to check all stock as soon as you receive it to ensure there is no damage, all items are correct and nothing is missing.
- If you do receive a damaged item, please contact us asap (within 48 hrs) via email and include relevant pictures of each item.
- We will then organise a replacement or credit where applicable.
- If an item is being returned to us, you will need to make sure it is covered by insurance where applicable. We are not liable for any loss or damage which occurs during transit back to us.
- The period for returning faulty goods is within 7 days of your delivery and must be communicated with us prior. If you fail to notify us of a faulty item that you've received, within the 7 day period, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods.
- If your customer has an issue with a product, it it your responsibility to resolve this directly with your customer as per your stores Terms & Conditions. We are happy to help wherever we can but we cannot accept responsibility in cases such as an item is damaged during transit from you, to the customer or the customer has an issue with an item but it is not deemed as being faulty.
- When contacting us with any product issues on behalf of your customer, you will need to include a copy of the proof of purchase as well as high resolution images of the issue and if applicable, a video showing the issue.
- If your customer receives an item that is deemed as faulty, please follow these steps:
Imagery & Content:
- Communicate with your customer and request detailed pictures and/or video showing the fault.
- Send these images/video and copy of proof of purchase to us via email and include and relevant information regarding the issue.
- Once we have accepted the fault you will need to arrange the return of the product to us, ensuring the item is packed safely. Please forward the tracking details to us so we know when to expect it.
- We will wait for the item to be returned and inspect it upon arrival. If the item can easily be repaired we will discuss this with you, arrange the repair and return the item to you.
- If the item cannot be repaired, a replacement or refund will be arranged for you.
- If a replacement is being sent, it will be shipped directly to you and you will then need to arrange for it to be shipped to your customer. If you request it to be sent directly to your customer, shipping and handling fees will apply.
- We welcome you to share any of the images that appear on our social media (Instagram or Facebook) as long as all appropriate tags and credits (ie the original owner of the image) are included in the image and caption (including Happy Go Ducky). If you are ever unsure, please check with us or the orginal owner of the image for clarification and or permission.
- Due to the high number of products we have in our collection, we do not have an image folder to send you. You will need to download the appropriate product images from our website to add to your own site.
- Any of the 'lifestyle' (image styled with other toys, decor, children etc) images on our website remain the property of Happy Go Ducky and are not to be copied or duplicated in anyway.
- All of the information, product names, product descriptions and images on our website is created by us. You are welcome to use this information on your own website, although we do recommend that you adjust the content slightly to:
- a) fit in with the style of your own store, and
- b) to prevent your store ranking being penalised by Google due to 'copying and pasting' content from another site.
- We reserve the right to refuse a stockist or cancel a wholesale order at any time if we find that a stockist has been misleading or deliberately violated our wholesale Terms and Conditions.
All of our toys are handmade in Europe using locally and ethically sourced materials. Please keep in mind that as is the nature with handmade items, there may be slight variances with each product. This is of course what makes them so special and unique!
All of our wooden toys are made from FSC certified timber and all of the paints, glues, oils and wax finishes are non toxic and vegetable or water based.
We are always here should you need any assistance. For further information about any of our brands or if you have any questions, please contact us directly by phone: Vojta Mob: 0420 389 594, Amy Mob: 0424368770 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Go Ducky Toys ABN:77920700150